nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [Patch] syntax: update Python keywords

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [Patch] syntax: update Python keywords
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 19:44:49 +0100

[Please answer to the list only, not to me.
I'm CC'ing you, because I guess you're not subscribed.]

Op 03-12-17 om 02:19 schreef Ben Mintz:
That reminds me. I forgot to add `await`! Patch attached. It's based on my previous patch, so they'd both have to be merged. I'm very new to this; is that how I'm supposed to do it?

No.  Nothing has been applied yet, so change the patch itself
to do the right thing.  Also, please only change the two lines
that need to be changed.  And in the commit message, please add
a Signed-off-by tag.  (See README.GIT.)

Benno