nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [BUG] "mistakes" in wrong rc file

From: Brand Huntsman
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [BUG] "mistakes" in wrong rc file
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 01:07:18 -0700

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:47:56 -0700
Brand Huntsman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I only use /etc/nanorc and nano reports [ Mistakes in
> '$HOME/.local/share/nano/' ] when /etc/nanorc contains errors. It
> does report the correct file when a syntax file has errors.

Add "set titlecolor -" to /etc/nanorc to get the error. I'm not sure why the
nanorc variable is set to that when set_colorpairs() is run but moving the call
up a few lines before window_init() fixes the problem. Another problem is that
nothing gets printed after window_init(), so the rcfile_error() in
color_to_short() is never seen.