nano-devel

[Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor

From: Pedro Albuquerque
Subject: [Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 08:04:47 +0000

Hi

as suggested in README.GIT, I attached a file (I think) contains my
translation to pt_PT (Portugal).
The use of the complete ISO (pt_PT) is absolutely necessary or there
will be a mess with the brazillian files too often named (also) pt

I'm not a git user, forgime if I made some mistake. Please contact me
if anything else is needed.

Also, how can I keep updated with new strings? How do I subscribe to a
translations list?

Regards,
Pedro