nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:01:26 +0100

Op 14-01-18 om 11:57 schreef Pedro Albuquerque:
So, please contact Luis Oliveira, the leader of the Portuguese team,
and tell him you would like to join the team, and show him the PO file
you made for nano.

I would be glad to do so, but I can't find the pt.po file on the git
repo. I also tried this:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/teams.html
but gives me a 404 error.

Could you please supply his email? Sorry for troubling!

When you follow the given link to the FAQ
  https://nano-editor.org/dist/v2.9/faq.html#5

and then click the link to "your language team" you come here:
  http://translationproject.org/team/

then you find Portuguese and you get here:
  http://translationproject.org/team/pt.html

Oh...  I see... he doesn't provide an email address.  :|

It is: luismbo <<attt>> gmail <<dottt>> com

Better send a CC of your email to the Portuguese mailing list too.

Benno