nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?

From: Simon Benjamin
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:05:46 +0000

OK Benno, thanks for the clarification. I wasn't giving it away, sorry if I created that expectation.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 14:50 Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Simon,

Op 18-01-18 om 00:47 schreef Simon Benjamin:
> I thought I'd let you know that nano.org <http://nano.org> is now up for sale.
> [...]
> I'm not sure what price range to expect so I recommend that you offer whatever
> it is worth to you.
I have no interest in buying the domain.  If you want to give it to us
for free, that would be nice, but otherwise...  After all, we give nano
itself away for free, too.

Benno

--
Simon Benjamin,