nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] feature request -- shaded groups of lines

From: Mike Scalora
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] feature request -- shaded groups of lines
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:58:03 -0600

Reading this, an idea occurred to me. This is proof-of-concept for using iTerm's (Mac) background image, in tiled mode to get a green bar like I think you are asking.

See: https://imgur.com/a/kRzJ8

I'm guessing there are terminals on the various platforms you might be using that have this feature. Of course you can change the opacity of the green bar in the image...

I wonder if there is a terminal program that has a green bar feature, iTerm is open source so there's always that.

-Mike