nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for GNU nano documentation

From: Jorge Maldonado Ventura
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for GNU nano documentation
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:18:32 +0200

I've already translated the manual of the latest version GNU Hello and I've translated the 85% of the latest version of the Bash Reference Manual. The best place to automate and test this feature is with the GNU Hello package, but I don't understand completely their workflow and have an unanswered question. That said, I'm willing to learn and to help implement this feature.

In your website, you also have the documentation of previous versions of nano, I guess, you can always host previous versions. I don't see that as a problem. For instance, we could use this URL: https://www.nano-editor.org/dist/es/v2.9/nano.html