natpmp-users

Re: NATpmp on openwrt.org ?

From: Marc Manthey
Subject: Re: NATpmp on openwrt.org ?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:20:19 +0100

On Dec 3, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Adrian Friedli wrote:
 Maybe somewhen I will build an OpenWRT package.

hallo Adrian, all

thanks for your description, i got my wrt back yesterday after i bricked it with an earlier version of "kamikaze" ;(

After i found out that there is no "webinterface " to set the iptable rules , because i have so many stuff running on my 2 macs
( Darwin streaming server , Opendirectory , Bind , cuseeme reflector , webblog )  that i gave up und flashed DD-WRT.

In the next weeks i will get 2 WRTs and an ASUS , whitch i prefer because he has 32 MB of ram memory , so i could easily install
all the stuff, thats needet.

One question is there any " working combination" for setting up a sixxs.net tunnel ?Aiccu needs some memory too.
So whitch  "white russian " on WRT54G with " aiccu" ?

the WRT54GS is the ONLY Linksys with 32MB ram and this package:

describted here <http://clarinet.u-strasbg.fr/~hoerdt/?topic=cheapmrouter&type=1>
works only on THIS  router so i have to start with an white russian package
and add all the recommended packages manually.

there is a lot todo.

thanks so much and a succsessfull 2008

Marc

--
there's no place like 127.0.0.1
until we found ::1 -- which is even bigger

Fingerprint=0x40dec07168d2e810