Re: [Nel] Compiling in VC++

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compiling in VC++
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:56:19 +0100

According to address@hidden:
> Hi,
> Why haven't you said that you have example game data up?!?

We're still trying to finish the complete packaging for the 0.2 version
(i.e. the first running prototype). And finding a machine to run an
"official" server here for those who can't run server and client at home.

The big announce will be made as soon as we've got time to polish that
(and we'll probably open a download area so people without CVS can get
 full packages at key points)

> The reason for this was that all the VC++ files from the CVS are in UNIX
> format, i.e. the linefeeds are messed up.

The CVS tools should "properly" convert text files between unix/dos
linefeed conventions. We're using WinCVS 1.1 here, and the files are
correctly formatted while working on a windows client, and back to LF when
commited.

> You should proboblay put a notice in the "Install" file about it.

We'll put a Caveat there.

Oh, and by the way, happy new millenium all!
--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!