Re: [Nel] STLPort...

From: Valignat Cedric
Subject: Re: [Nel] STLPort...
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:17:37 +0100

Hi Brenden,

Brenden Towey wrote:

> What is STLPort and where do I get it?  www.stlport.org is not found by
> google (so it therefore can't exist ;-).  I'm of course referring to the
> compile time #error in nl_types.h:
> #  error "You need STLPort to compile this project (www.sltport.org)"

STLPort is an open-source library that build a complete, multiplatform ANSI C++
Standard library with SGI STL with a better debug mode and some extensions.

You will find it on the following web site :-)

   <URL:http://www.stlport.org/>

> Do I just add -D__SGI_STL_PORT to the command line or is there an additional
> component that I need to get?

You should check the INSTALL file, it's describe all the requirements (and
where to find them) and explain how to compile the beast on GNU/Linux an on
Windows platforms.

> Thanks for any help you can give!

You are welcome ...

Have fun :-)