Re: [Nel] Pb compiling from CVS

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Pb compiling from CVS
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:41:33 +0100

Vincent Caron wrote:
> In nel/src/3d/driver/opengl :
> driver_opengl.cpp:49: nel/3d/tmp/viewport.h: No such file or directory
>
> (I updated my CVS repository 5 min ago)

I tryed to reproduce your error with the files present in the public
repository, but it was without any success.

I update the public CVS repository more or less at the same time that
you've done the update, so could you try to update it again to check
out if the error is not coming from our public repository
synchronization ?

Thanks,

Cedric.