Re: [Nel] segv if I press alt?

From: robert
Subject: Re: [Nel] segv if I press alt?
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:24:24 -0800 (PST)

> The alt key is getting converted into a number greater than 255
> so it generates a segfault when it tries to set the array value
> for that key.
>
> It's on my list of things to take a look at when I get time ;)

Heh, I've got a lot of those lists.

Should I file a bug report then?

> On another topic, I'll post my workaround for the loading "data/"
> bug thingie to the list sometime tonight. We still need to work out
> _why_ it's trying to load this though. The 'fix' will make it work,
> but doesn't really fix anything.

That would be great.  Right now I've got a break point at File.cpp:93
where the throw EReadError appears, and I'm going to keep trying to
figure it out on my own until I hear from you. :)

Once I figure this out I should be able to start exploring the system
and see where I can best apply my skills.

Robert

--
Robert de Forest      " meetings, n.:
System Administrator         A place where minutes are kept