RE: [Nel] Is this list dead?

From: Matthew Flagg
Subject: RE: [Nel] Is this list dead?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:27:59 -0500

I replied not only to that email but every contact address on their site and
politely, in two lines, asked them to not use our developer's list as spam
receptacle.  I tried before but I guess they didn't get it.  Maybe we should
actually subscribe them to the list! :)  That way they would know exactly
whats going on. :)