Re: [Nel] small bug, bug unforgivable design flaw

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] small bug, bug unforgivable design flaw
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:21:54 +0100

Hi Vincent,

I would like to thank you for your help and your advises regarding the mouse
interface.

Yes you're right, the best mouse implementation should use the mickey mode.
A second implementation of the Events Emitter is planed in a near future.
This will introduce new messages for all the input interfaces including
mickey messages using Directinput and Dga.
After this work, the client side code could be modified to virtualise the
input regarding the user configuration.
For the time, the one we use is only based on win32 and xlib basic messages
so, it is not very smart. Sorry for this.

Be sure we want a NeL Gnu/Linux implementation as good as possible. :-)
Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Cyril Corvazier.