Re: [Nel] Help compiling and cvs....

From: Matthew Shapiro
Subject: Re: [Nel] Help compiling and cvs....
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 05:23:41 +0800

after I do the set and I try cvs login here's what happens (happens in wincvs
too):
d:\>set CVSROOT=':pserver:address@hidden:/home/cvsroot'
d:\>cvs login
cvs login: CVSROOT "':pserver:address@hidden:/home/cvsroot'" must be an
absolute pathname
cvs [login aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

any ideas?

ALSO I moved the include for the STLport to the first slot but it still says i
need it to compile... any ideas? sorry