Re: [Nel] Unable to compile nelns on linux

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Unable to compile nelns on linux
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:24:31 +0100

Hello David,

I rewrote the configure script of NeL, NeLNS, and Snowballs there is 3
weeks ago and i, apparently, didn't test it enought before comiting the
new files, so there was a bug with the --with-nel-lib, sorry about that ...

I fixed it and that will be available on the public cvs tonigth.

The changes that i made on the configure scripts are a mostly complete
rewrite of them. I put all the macros in a acinclude.m4 file placed in
the $CVSROOT/code directory and i created symbolic links inside the cvs
repository in the $CVSROOT/code/{nel,nelns,snowballs2} directories to
that file.

Thanks a lot for your help :-)

Cedric.

According to David Mentre: