Re: [Nel] patch to compile on GNU/Linux

From: Lionel Berenguier
Subject: Re: [Nel] patch to compile on GNU/Linux
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:24:50 +0100

Tank you for this patch.

We have decided to use our own GL extension function declaration (eg: use
NEL_PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC instead of PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC, and use
nglMultiTexCoord1sARB() instead of glMultiTexCoord1sARB()) to avoid
conflicts with differents version of gl.h  (I think GL extnesion is a mess
here since extensions defined in gl.h do not define function typedef but
still define GL_ARB_multitexture for example).

Cheers

Lionel