Re: [Nel] Data Ownership

From: Thomas RIBO
Subject: Re: [Nel] Data Ownership
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:29:11 +0100

Le Jeudi 7 Février 2002 18:18, Vincent Caron a écrit :
> Well, for the moment, if you don't
> have discussion peers you at least have an audience :). I'll try to
> react to your last mail, but it's not a promise :(

Let's try to be one of these peers ;-)
I have no experience in the subject and waited a long time before
achieving reading your mail. It's very ineresting to have such a
comparative between these two maners of managing data.

I can only propose a third solution: what do you thing about a solution
which would take advatages of the ones you described? I am not good
enough to describe such a system by myself, but would it be possible?
For example, by separating data which needs advantages of symetric
balancing and data which needs advantages asymetric balancing... It
should add some complexity, but from my level, it seems that it
wouldn't be so hard...

--
address@hidden
"Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire, quand on est con, on-est-con !"