[Nel] ADV: Please Forward to Marketing...

From: traffic
Subject: [Nel] ADV: Please Forward to Marketing...
Date: 14 Feb 2002 06:52:23 -0800

Hello,
I would like to introduce to you Link Passport search engine, a unique and cost-effective way to promote your online business by driving highly-targeted customer traffic to your web site. Link Passport produces targeted traffic by enabling businesses to bid on keywords that consumers are searching for.

Here are some facts about our Engine!
·You only pay for traffic delivered to your site.
.We produce hundreds of thousands of searches each month.
·Manage your keyword bids 24 hours a day in Passport Center.
·You pick your own keywords that relate to your site.

Set up a free account between now and February 14, 2002 and your entered for a drawing to win $1500 worth of targeted traffic. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
The Team at Link Passport

If you feel this message reached you in error please respond with the words remove and you will be taken off our e-mail list immediately.