[Nel] How to Launch Servers

From: Phil Jia-Lin Wu
Subject: [Nel] How to Launch Servers
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:57:44 +1000

Hi,

I have build NeL, NelNS and Snowball2, and install all in /usr/local.

Alll *_service.cfg could be found in /usr/local/etc/nelns, and the client.cfg
could be found in /usr/local/etc/snowballs.

I read the nelns/HOWTO file to lunch servers. Is it correct?
Q1.
In the HOWTO, it asks us to launch the time_service. However, I could not find
the time_service on my computer.
The time_service directory is empty in the "code/nelns/time_service/".
Q2.
How to change *.cfg to make the servers run correctly?
Q3
Is something else i have to know to launch servers?

Cheers,

Phil