[Nel] Getting started with nel...PLEASE HELP!!!

From: Johnny Walker
Subject: [Nel] Getting started with nel...PLEASE HELP!!!
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

   I was wondering if anyone on here could assist me
in getting started on developing with the NEL SDK.

   Unfortunately, I do not have 3DSMAX but would like
to try another modeling tool to develop the bezier
patches that make up the zones.  I have read some post
that someone is using scape.  Can someone give me some
examples in source code to maybe convert a heightmap
to a bezier patch for NEL.  Or convert another bezier
patch format in another modeler(free) that can be
exported to a .zone file.

PLEASE HELP