[Nel] Some more VC7 patches

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: [Nel] Some more VC7 patches
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:39:36 +0200

I have another set of patches concerning NeL's and Snowballs VC7(.net) project files. It seems that my previous patch was not applied. Would you like an incremental patch or the full patch against the current public CVS ?

BTW, am I the only VC7 user on this ML ? My short experience shows no more caveat than VC6 for now.

PS: today's public has a buggy 'misc/stream.h', a copy/paste error while adding the multimap serialization support. I guess it's already fixed internally ...