[Nel] Audio patches

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: [Nel] Audio patches
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:23:06 +0200

These patches are all related to bugfixes in nel/src/audio.

  http://zerodeux.net/misc/nel/audio_mixer_user.patch
I had some access violation faults when running the OV. This patch is a little shortsighted one since I didn't search for a clear policy of the allocations of _Tracks[] elements, nor wanted to enforce one. Thus I only NULL-proofed the tracks availability checks. It does correct the hangups here.

  http://zerodeux.net/misc/nel/sound_driver.patch
Applies the VC7 naming convention to the DLLs names (this was left as a copy/paste of the VC6 code and #ifdef'ed 0)

  http://zerodeux.net/misc/nel/sound_driver_dsound.patch
    Fixes a simple associativity ambiguity.

--

GNU patch for Windows: