[Nel] Pre-built binaries

From: Mike Stoddart
Subject: [Nel] Pre-built binaries
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:17:26 -0600

It would be great if you could release pre-built binaries for Nevrax for people to try. I just three hours compiling everything, only to find that there is no data for the test program cluster_viewer. I know this is expecting and asking a lot, so forgive me, as I'm just frustrated having spent so long for so little gain.

Thanks
Mike
---