Re: [Nel] Creating a 3d sim style game with Nel - possible?

From: Mike Stoddart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Creating a 3d sim style game with Nel - possible?
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:46:52 -0700

I saw that in the video as well. It looked like a building was "magically" being constructed in stages. I imagine that if support isn't there, you (or anyone else) could add it in somehow.

Cheers
Mike

At 11:10 PM 11/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:

"Marc De Mesel" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have the impression that with the ryzom game all architecture is static
> and already present at the start of the game. Would it be much extra work
> to make this kind of feature possible with this engine?

Actually building houses in Ryzom seems to be possible; I've once seen a
recording of a TV-reportage where Fyros-characters were doing just that.

Regards,
Lars

---