[Nel] new snowballs zones?

From: Frederick Desimpel
Subject: [Nel] new snowballs zones?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:50:46 +0100

hello, nel and snowballs finaly compiled well, thanks for the help.

the first thing i noticed were the little clouds that float around, nice, that wasn't in the previous binary i downloaded fro the net. There's no sound yet however, i thought that was done already ? maybe i didn't build everyting, could be. What i don't understand is the configure.in file. in the INSTALL file of snowballs it says i need to configure this or something, but i'm on windows, autoconf seems a linux program.
i managed to figure things out by hand however, but it would be nice to know what it's about.

something else that striked me was when launching snowballs. it couldn't load some zones, wich i indeed don't have with my current datapack. Are there any new zones? did snowballs grow :-) ? if so where can i find them ?