Re: [Nel] the use of the plugin (3DSmax) for game designer

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] the use of the plugin (3DSmax) for game designer
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:45:37 +0100

Hi,

> do you have a documentation on the use of the plugin (3DSmax) for game
> designer?

No, we don't have a such document, but it will be essential if we want artists
be able to use the NeL engine alone.

I have started to write a "NeL 3dsmax artist guide" document. It is really
cheap for the moment, but it will grow in the next days.
I will add related documents posted in the list.

Take a first look:
http://www.hulud.org/nel/doc/media/3dsmax_artist_guide

- Related documents to add are welcome.
- English debugging is welcome too.

> We test your software with my students at the school of arts of Rennes.

If you want talking about NeL around a beer, i will be in Rennes Friday night
in the "Café Némo", 2 St Louis street during the
Transmusical. Look for the drummer with black hair dressed up on the head and a
pair of black plastic glasses. :-)

Regards,

Cyril Corvazier