Re: [Nel] RE: Newbie Questions (Jerry A. Shaw)

From: Reefab
Subject: Re: [Nel] RE: Newbie Questions (Jerry A. Shaw)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:41:43 +0100

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:09:52 -0800 (PST)
shannon hall <address@hidden> wrote:

> I wish we had a discussion forum on EZBoard that we
> could use, so all this could be put in one place that
> is searchable, with stickies of pertanent information.

Just a reminder, there is a browseable archive of the mailing-list on:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/nel-all/

We would still need to get an uptodate FAQ but there is the
Documentation page here:

http://www.nevrax.org/docs/

Feel free to notice us of out of date documents or even mail us new
documentation that you feel are worthy or useful.

--
Fabien
Network and System administrator / nevrax.com