RE: [Nel] Patch Painter Exception - 3DS Max 4.2

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Patch Painter Exception - 3DS Max 4.2
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:55:00 +0200

Hello,

I applied your patch. It'll be available tomorrow on the public CVS.

By the way, we only support 3ds max 3.1, so if you have some fixes for
other version, just put them here.

Thank you for your help.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?