[Nel] STLPort libraries

From: DAVID SANDES
Subject: [Nel] STLPort libraries
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am new to Nel. I have downloaded nel sources and try
to compile and make its libraries, but during
compilation I get the following message:

You need STLPort to compile this project
(www.stlport.org)
So I downloaded and install STLport, but issuing
following commands:

copy vc6.mak
nmake clean all
nmake install

I add another library path to created libraries, and I
include "stl_user_config.h" in "nel\misc\types_nl.h".
After these, I encountered to this error that min/max
are not defined in std::. So I uncomment following
line in "_site_config.h" file.
#  define _STLP_USE_OWN_NAMESPACE 1

The min/max errors has been resolved, But I'm not sure
if these changes is sufficient for installing STLPort,
or not, could you tell me if my procedure for
installling STLport is OK or not?

Regards,
David