Re: [Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1

From: Ben Woodhead
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:46:32 -0400

Hey.. I am very close to completing a build of nel using vc.net but i have
ran into one last error. Anybody have any ideas..This is compiling snowball
after finished a build of nel
Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

MSVCRTD.lib(crtexe.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main
referenced in function _mainCRTStartup

Debug/snowballs.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Thanks, Ben