[Nel] About Simple Chinese Display

From: 王铁军
Subject: [Nel] About Simple Chinese Display
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 2:17:57 +0800

Hellow All:
    I met a problem when I using Snowball2 binary exe on Window XP.When I used
Simple Chinese to chat,the words what I typed were not display.I debug the code
and found the NEL3D::CFontManager::computeString function.It seems that the
string has been treated as ucchar,just like wchar_t,and one letter of Simple
Chinese was divided in to two ucchar.
I Convert the String into mutibytes string,but the output still shows nothing.
        How can I display the Simple Chinese letter?
    Please help me.

                                                        dadaxiaoxiao
                                                        address@hidden

2003-12-01