RE: [Nel] Compile Error

From: Jacob Rohde
Subject: RE: [Nel] Compile Error
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:05:05 +0100

Of course I will :)

How far in the process are you? What problems are you having at this point?

Have you build all the necessary STLPort 4.6 libraries?

To do that you must:

Open Visual Studio .Net 2003 Command Prompt
Naviagte to the src directory of STLPort 4.6
type "nmake vc7.mak prepare"
type "nmake vc7.mak all"
type "nmake vc7.mak debug_static"
type "nmake vc7.mak debug_dynamic"