[Nel] Working Samples?

From: John Deaver
Subject: [Nel] Working Samples?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:02:37 -0400

Hi, just starting with Nel using vc6 SP 5 with the processor pack - can compile Nel and the Services. However, there are errors in EVERY sample program from the ones in /samples to snowballs. I have all the correct libraries like stl, etc - most of the errors seem to come from deprecated APIs that the samples haven't been updated for. It is difficult to try and update the samples by guessing at what they were doing and then looking at the current API since I'm looking to the samples to understand the system in the first place. Looking for some guidance or working samples. Thanks!

Regards,

John Deaver