[Nel] Limitations of the Engine?

From: Daniel Golesny
Subject: [Nel] Limitations of the Engine?
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:53:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm new here and I have some questions. I didn't find the
answer in FAQ/Archive/Docs. Perhaps give me a hint, where
I can find it.

Is it possible ...
.. that Craftsmen can design its own modelled things like
furniture, colored glass windows or statues? Or even a complete house?
(I meen that the player can model statues or create his own pictures)
... that miners make tunnels to get ore?
... to make flying towns and flying races?
... to create underwater towns and swimming races?
... to create a very big server where all players around
the world can play at?

Is that right, that the client is for Linux available, too?

Thanks
Daniel