Re: [Nel] NeL documentation

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] NeL documentation
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:39:32 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Generating the doxygen take about 2 or 3 days with a strong computer. The best way to learn NeL is to read the sample and the headers of files. Another way is to read MtpTarget source file that is a little game that use NeL (http://www.mtp-target.org)

Regards,

Vianney

Andreas V. Meier wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for information about NeL, and encountered many dead links
on the documentation site of nevrax.org (http://www.nevrax.org/docs/).

This time, I wanted to learn about the time management and the event
distribution methods that NeL uses. But the links goe into a not
existant doxygen subdirectory. Maybe that could be recreated/corrected?

Thanks a lot

Andreas V. Meier