[Nel] What type of contracting do you use?

From: Mark
Subject: [Nel] What type of contracting do you use?
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:24:09 -0600

How is your contracting system worked out? Is the entire Nel Tool open source? How is the game sold? Is the game closed source under a private contract? I am making a MMORPG game using GNU software and am trying to figure out what contracting I should use. Is there a way to make my tools and game completley open source and still profit with sevice charges? Should I use a Private contract somewhere?

Thanks