Re: [Nel] Greetings, and a small problem

From: Rodrigo Hernandez
Subject: Re: [Nel] Greetings, and a small problem
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:53:23 -0600

Hi again, this is how I did it:
extract the data files to the directory \snowballs2\client\data, and run the executable from the \snowballs2\client directory, either copy the DLLs to that directory or copy the attached batch command file I wrote, this just sets a temporary path to the directory containing the dlls and runs the exe, copy to the \snowballs2\client directory and double click to launch.

Good luck :)

PS: I renamed the batch file to snowballs_debug.txt so it doesn't get flagged as malicious, just rename it to snowballs_debug.bat