[Nel] Sorry about all the error fix requests..

From: David Hendrickson
Subject: [Nel] Sorry about all the error fix requests..
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:58:11 -0600

I know all of my messages as have yet have been errors that I get, but Im really anxious to get this to run =)

Here is another:

I used Andi's advice, and I got everything to compile fine, but now I cant get neither Debug or Release to run. I get the Initialization screen (Initialize Landscape, Initialize PACS, etc) but then both crash. Debug crashes at "Initialize Landscape" and Release crashes at "Initialize Commands" looking at the console output for debug shows many errors with loading zones (1_AP.zonel, 2_AF.zonel, etc). Im attaching a log from when I try to boot.