[Nel] difficulty getting running

From: m.lean
Subject: [Nel] difficulty getting running
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:14:30 +1100

Hi my name is Morgan,

I would really like to evaluate Nel for our new project. I think what you are doing is great but the layout of the documentation is difficult. Is there any abstract of the documentation that simply tells me how Nel works. If there is anyone in Australia or anyone interested in working in Australia I have a new project. If we could build a demo in Nel it would be great. Projected time for the demo is 6 months we have modellers, animators, texture artists, game design. If anyone is interest just mail me back.