Re: [Nel] Re: Compile Error on Linux

From: Rapsys|Phoenix
Subject: Re: [Nel] Re: Compile Error on Linux
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:37:49 +0100

Andy Smith a écrit :
I was told that this had been fixed in CVS. What is the status on the fix? I am still getting the compile error after checking out and reconfiguring. Is there a repository where I can download a patch?

Regards,
Andy

sorry i have got the net since today...

I don't know about the status of this project, I will try to rebuild today...

--

Software is like sex it's better when it's free.
                                                Linus Tolward

All my rpm there : ftp://ftp.pcds.ch/pub/people/rapsys/
My site : http://rapsys.free.fr/
Besoin d'aide faite un tour ici : http://linuxonfire.free.fr/