[Nel] Building Object Viewer

From: The Grawitch Family
Subject: [Nel] Building Object Viewer
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:24:15 -0600

Hi,

I was wondering what might be the problem with the Object Viewer executable I have made. I have VC 7.1 and everything seems to build ok from the Nel subdirectory. When I build the Object Viewer Exe program, it compiles (I had to add some library references and remove some that were there) but when it runs I get a runtime error. The error seems to come when the object viewer dll is loaded. Any ideas why?

Thanks,

John