Re: [Nel] Key Bindings

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: Re: [Nel] Key Bindings
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:52:11 -0600

this is because the numkey is not a num key when numlock is off it is an arrow key ( direction )
and usually a remapped home / page up / end / page down

if you add items or edit items in events.h pls give patch for these added keys

its something that was on my todo list but never got around to tweaking it

D E B U G
N E V E R B O R N    E N T E R T AI N M E N T
D e s i g n   L e a d    &   P l u g i n   C o d e r
w w w . n e v e r b o r n . n e t
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Hendrickson" <address@hidden>