Re: [Nel] Compile Errors

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compile Errors
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:22:49 -0700

Okay, the problem was with the version of STLport.  Downgrading to
STLport 4.5.3 got rid of the problem and allowed 3d to build with no
errors.  I think the problem is related to namespaces and differences
between VC6 and VC7, but I'm not the expert on that.

I'll update the Wiki to recommend STLport 4.5.3 for VC6 and 5.0 for
VC7, unless someone objects.

-Sebastian