[Nel] Compile Errors - SnowBall

From: Geoff McAuslan
Subject: [Nel] Compile Errors - SnowBall
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:59:12 +0000

When compiling snowball on VC 7.1 I get this error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'stlport_vc6.lib'
That would make sense as I am using VC 7. I have checked my linker folders and cant for the life me figure out where this file is linking from. Also what should it link to.

My Stl lib folder has the following:
stlport_stld50.exp
stlport_r50.exp
stlport_d50.exp

stlport_d50.lib
stlport_static_d50.lib
stlport_static_r50.lib
stlport_r50.lib
stlport_static_stdl50.lib
stlport_stld50.lib

I am building everything in RD mode. I used WPKG for everything except freetype and stlport which I grabbed from debug. I have all my includes execs and libs set up like mention on the site with the exception of cstudio for 3dsmax. Umm thats about all I can think of right now. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you need any more information just ask.