[Nel] Re: RE: Stlport_vc6.lib problem

From: Geoff McAuslan
Subject: [Nel] Re: RE: Stlport_vc6.lib problem
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:03:50 +0000

Okay when I compile Snowballs. I get a cannot open file stlport_vc6.lib when compiling the client. Someone suggested readded and upgrading my libraries which I did but that didnt seem to make a difference. The problem seems to be with snowballs thinking i'm in msvs 6 or something I really dont know where it links to that lib file. I've searched my registery and in every file to no avail. I need to change the value so it knows to link to the 7.1 version but I dont know how.