Re: [Nel] 3D Studio Max SDK

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: Re: [Nel] 3D Studio Max SDK
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:30:03 -0600

the SDK comes with 3ds max its not SPARKS thats a support program for the SDK and developers.

the SDK is used for and only for the MAX PLUGINS currently the only available way to make content wiht NeL

D E B U G
N E V E R B O R N    E N T E R T AI N M E N T
D e s i g n   L e a d    &   P l u g i n   C o d e r
w w w . n e v e r b o r n . n e t