netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] What todo with the win32 code?

From: Raphael Bosshard
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] What todo with the win32 code?
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:17:05 +0200

Sounds good to me. Through the use of libSDL the win32 plattforms are also supported, so why bother with DirectX?

I don't have any clou about PyroUtils, though.

Raphael

Matze Braun wrote:

Now netpanzer is nearly ready on linux. (everything works, just network code needs broadcast code for server detection and sound isn't completed) I'd propose that we start doing code refactoring now. As a first step I'd like to remove all win32/directx specific code. Which means removing the Win32 and DirectX subdir. I'm currently not sure what todo with the Setup and PyroUtil code. The setup code probably isn't worth much since there are other easier to use setup creators out there. About the PyroUtils I have no idea what they're good for... Someone know this?

Greetings,
        Matze