netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] optionmm ?

From: Matze Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] optionmm ?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:50:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Ivo Danihelka wrote:

> Hi Matze,
> what version of liboptionmm do you have?
latest one

> I have download optionmm-1.1 from
> http://cholm.home.cern.ch/cholm/misc/#optionmm
> and it contains "optionmm/command_line.hh" not ".hpp"
Well I decided to simply copy this library into our source tree because
it's really small and because it's really non standard and probably most
poeple don't have it installed. Then I just renamed the files to be
consistent with the rest of netpanzer and I fixed 2 small compiler
warnings in the code.

> Also "using namespace optionmm;" is needed.
Exactly this line can be found in main.cpp line 117 before I use optionmm
(BTW: it's not even needed then, I could also prefix all types with
optionmm::)

> And "-loptionmm" ld flag must be specified.
No, because we don't link to the external library but just use the stuff I
copied into our source tree. If it doesn't compile for you then please
tell me the exact error.

Greetings,
        Matze