netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] [Netsukuku] 1.0 release

From: Denis Deladurantaye
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] [Netsukuku] 1.0 release
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:49:19 -0700

astonishing work. can't wait to see how it will evolve. i shure hope a window port will be possible in maybe 5 year though.

Le mardi 29 juillet 2014 13h36, amdp <address@hidden> a écrit :

Thank you and may the force be with you!!

Grazie,
Alessandro Merletti de Palo +39 328 9112458 ~ Amarena Pictures S.r.l. ~ http://amarenapictures.com

© Amarena Pictures 2014 This e-mail contains legally privileged information. If you're not the right recipient please delete it.
Vi preghiamo di cancellare i contenuti di questa email qualora non foste il destinatario, in quanto privati e tutelati legalmente.